BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roco the sly dawg !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

Roco the sly dawg !!! Empty
PostSubject: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Since i'm back at work Roco isn't allowed on the bed (allowed when i'm home as he's my baby boy) so when the wife got up for the boy to get ready for school she couldn't find Roco till she looked in the bedroom, (excuse the mess it not like that when i'm home.....usually but then again its the wifes side of the bedroom)
Roco the sly dawg !!! Rocobed1
Roco the sly dawg !!! Rocobed2
Lola in a mood as i usually help her up and since i wasn't there she had to stay on the floor
Roco the sly dawg !!! Lolabed1
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Brill pics, Rocco looks well comfy n bless Lola, she looks well grumpy Smile
Back to top Go down
Tarnia

Tarnia

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 am

Why do they always rub their bums on our pillows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brackensdogrescue.com/
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 am

Its the wifes side of the bed so she must smell of shizzle my nizzle !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

PMSL brilliant pics mitch
funny cause tess loves to rub her bum on freds pillow, shhhh dinny tell him tho lol!
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am

Ali wrote:
funny cause tess loves to rub her bum on freds pillow, shhhh dinny tell him tho lol!
Suppose Spike uses his toothbrush as well Razz affraid
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 pm

mitch_stu wrote:
Ali wrote:
Suppose Spike uses his toothbrush as well Razz affraid

Now mitch you've just given me an idea of what i can do with fred's toothbrush Twisted Evil lol! pmsl
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Ali wrote:

and I thought it was you that done it Ali affraid well I aint tellin you what s gonnae get rubbed on your pillow asshole and thats just for starters mad and as for your toothbrush, dont you think the hamsters cage looks shiney Wink MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

You've got to make sure the hamster is clean as well Fred, you don't want hammy paddling about like the dogs do Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:29 pm

beaut pics, Rocco sure looks comfy in your bed lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Staff-n-Bull wrote:
Ali wrote:

and I thought it was you that done it Ali affraid well I aint tellin you what s gonnae get rubbed on your pillow asshole and thats just for starters mad and as for your toothbrush, dont you think the hamsters cage looks shiney Wink MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Me thinks it's time to invest in a new toothbrush, i thot it tasted a bit funny lol!

Fred did you not notice the toilet was looking nice and shiney Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roco the sly dawg !!!   Roco the sly dawg !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roco the sly dawg !!!
Page 1 of 1