BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roco's not allowed.....................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

Roco's not allowed..................... Empty
PostSubject: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 am

To be off his lead anymore in public, the wife let him off this morning on the waste ground and the Guardia Civil (police) stopped her and told her that the white one isn't to be unleaded anymore Mad I think the halti makes him look more aggressive than he really is (didn't have his muzzle on) as the kids at the bus stop even avoided him till the wife said it not for aggression its for training and everything was back to normal again.

Roco's ever so possesive of Lola and won't let another dog near her so he's quite DA now more than he ever was when he was by himself. He won't attack another dog whilst off his lead he won't even look at another dog and leaves Lola to do what she wants, but on his lead he squares up to them

Looking for a good place to walk him now so he can have a bloody good run
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 am

OMG that's sad, poor rocco, he must hate it when he sees lola off her lead, i know that when i've got my 2 out, i always let tess of her lead 1st and spike gets so impatient waiting to get his lead off for the few secs that he has to wait but it must be so frustrating for roco having to be kept on his lead at all times, i hope you manage to find somewhere that you'll be able to let him off for a run x
Back to top Go down
chelseyfj

PostSubject: Re: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Sad how awful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.poochieparlour.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 am

Oh no what a shame for him. hope you find somewhere soon x
Back to top Go down
bluesteel

bluesteel

PostSubject: Re: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm

that sucks! hope you can find a nice place to let them off lead! we have a back road near ours that we let ours off on. i can't do it at the beach near ours cus of the stupid laws.. people get pretty freaked if they see a English Bullterrier off lead anyway haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roco's not allowed.....................   Roco's not allowed..................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Roco's not allowed.....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: