BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

possible new foster staff!

Go down 
+2
Tracie
missymoomin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
missymoomin

possible new foster staff! Empty
PostSubject: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

im dead excited, and yet again my crappy phone let me down by the battery dying on me at work today...drives me mad!
well today rescue have been trying to get me, wanting me to be foster mum to a 5 month old staffy boy!!! how could i say no???
me and my 2 are going to meet him tomorrow, and all being well he can come stay with us till he finds a home (not too soon i hope hehe!).
i dont know his name ( i was too excited to ask! lol), but hes a hand in from someone whos got mental health issues and cant cope with him and his sister. they have never been in kennels before, and the poor sods must be scares to death tonight in there...especially with the fireworks etc...anyway they have to both stay there 1 nite and me and another lady are fostering them from tomorrow if they get along with our own dogs...im sure he will, my 2 like everyone, and he is just a baby really...
ill keep u posted!
nx
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Bless ya for helping these poor dogs out,your a star hun.
Really wish i had the heart to foster,but just not sure if im honest.
Ive had 5 rescue staffys in my time,Archie is my 6th,so i know ive done my fair share.
Also helped home others as well as pups and a few Apbts years ago,ive dedicated my life to the breed,still love to foster one day. Smile
WELL DONE, and dont forgot pics once the wee fella has settled,good luck.xxx
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Good on you Cool Hope all goes well. Would love to foster myself but not possible, work, kids, 2 dogs we have n one of them seriously DA. Keep us updated and loads of pics.
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:01 am

wheres his sister? I want a young bitch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
missymoomin

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am

well, i only work part time and the usual days that i work...my OH has off..so it works quite nice, they get left but not usually for long periods...cant imagine having to work full time ahhhh, will have to bite the bullet 1 day tho lol
im a pic-a-holic so dont worry ill be posting! hehe, and im dead excited this morning so ive been up early even tho i started work yesturday at 5AM so was up at 4!! but i just couldnt get back to sleep...ive cleaned kitchen and want to hoover, but dont want to wake the neighbours so am waiting to do that lol, i want to be able to bring him home and not have housework to do so i can spend lots of time cuddling!
as for his sister, they both were handed into kennels yesturday and shes going into foster too, shes apparently the calmer of the 2 (typical i get the boisterous 1!). my friend is dropping her off with her foster mum at Thorne about 30 mins away from me. the rescue dont like to have pups in kennels, or oldies for that matter and obviously ill dogs too, so they are being split and both get a home, i dunno if i could have coped with 2 pups but the female had a fosterer lined up allready so i was called to help so the lil guy didnt have to be seperated from his sis AND dumped in kennels to boot!
http://www.rotherham-dog-rescue.co.uk/
their pics were meant to go on last night but havent, sometimes they are a bit slow. they take in lots of staffies, and at the min all their staffs are finding new homes very quickly so dont think ill get to enjoy (or endure!!) him for that long. if u look on the site my last foster hasnt been moved over to the happy ending spage yet, they forgot bless her! shes on there as Sasha and my hugo is in the pic in the background. she will be moved any day tho after i reminded sue last night that shes been gone allmost a month!
so wish me luck, i know my 2 wont have a prob with him, apart from wanting to chase and maybe hump him into knowing that they are the boss...just depends if he wants to be their friend!
ill have pics asap, and if im not on tonight ill be on tomorrow at some point!
nx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 am

well done nic he looks a lil stunner.

x
Back to top Go down
katewoo

katewoo

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

Ahhhh I could just foster all of them, lol!!! Good luck with him, he's a stunner.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:30 pm

well done you on giving this boy a second chance in life , Very Happy once hes settled in love to see some piccies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible new foster staff!   possible new foster staff! Empty

Back to top Go down

possible new foster staff!
Page 1 of 1