BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 2 + my sweet foster girl x

Go down 
+3
toni
katewoo
missymoomin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
missymoomin

My 2 + my sweet foster girl x Empty
PostSubject: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:55 am

my rescue babies....
Hugo...
My 2 + my sweet foster girl x IMG_1402
Missy...
My 2 + my sweet foster girl x IMG_1385
Tessa (foster girl)...
My 2 + my sweet foster girl x IMG_1548
All 3 lil pigs...
My 2 + my sweet foster girl x IMG_1550

xxx
Back to top Go down
katewoo

katewoo

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:16 am

Wicked pictures, I loooove the one with the tongue, Razz lol!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 am

Love Hugos ears.... I love you

How are u going to let Tessa go? I dont think I could foster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
missymoomin

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 am

hehe thanks, hugo does have ace lil piggy ears doesnt he!?

as for tessa, there was a time when i thought i couldnt let her go, but the truth is, 3 is more than enough for me, and id like to foster in the furture. not right away, but sometime another needy dog needs help and i can fit it into our family, and with 3 i cant do that again. from the sart ive told myself that she isnt for keeps and that im giving her the chance at a new home, without having to live in cold grotty kennels, she was far too skinny and sweet to stay in kennels bless her!
so anyway she has a home with a gorgeous boy staffy lined up, they have met twice and get on great (as she can be picky with some dogs!), she has vets tomorrow for her last jab and then the vets gonna look at a scar on her tummy to see if he can determine wether shes speyed or not...and if he says he thinks she has, she can go anytime! i will miss her and i will shed a tear or 2, but they will be happy tears.mostly. haha
i will then get back to spoiling my 2, as tessa has taken up lots of my time, regarding vets and meds etc, so i think its time my got my full attention for a while!
soooo hope her new family will send me the odd pic!
nx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 am

Hugo & Missy are beautful.

well done for giving Tessa lots of love and a nice home..hope her forever home isnt too far away x
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 am

Hugo, Missy and Tessa are gorgeous, i honestly don't think i could forster, i'd never be able to let them go to their new homes
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm

What stunner all three of them, lovely pics x
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:58 am

Great pics,Hugo is a hunk of a dog,very handsome fella Very Happy
Missy is a very sweet looking girl...
and Tessa is just bootiful.
Good on ya for fostering..was gonna myself but like Toni know i couldnt let go no matter what i did..keep up the good work hun,,respect.x
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 am

Great pictures you do a great job - wish i could but i doubt Milly would let another one near her kasha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missymoomin

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm

well shes going on saturday morning at half 9 (typical its so early as i work every saturday...and this is my 1st one off in ages!! there goes the lie in!)...
anyway...she will have 3 full days of attention settling in with her new family, as they arent back at work till tuesday, so she has got the best start and a fab weekend ahead of her im sure!
dreading saying goodbye if im honest, but i know i can, and will do, may have a secret cry afterwards for a min but i cant be sad, ive helped a total sweetheart out, and im more than happy for her
nx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2 + my sweet foster girl x   My 2 + my sweet foster girl x Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2 + my sweet foster girl x
Page 1 of 1