BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fit For Work..lol

Go down 
+3
Ali
toni
Tracie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 am

Well im well chuffed with my two as they chased and killed their first rat last nite.. Very Happy
With living near the fields we get quite a few along with mice,but its the rats that bother me since finding one that my old moggy killed in the kitchen Shocked .
It was Kia that actually kiled it,was really quick and she fetched it to me and dropped it bless her,'
Fit For Work..lol P1010881
Fit For Work..lol P1010880
Fit For Work..lol P1010877
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 am

OMG, if Buddy got one id be screaming lol! I hate those bloody things... I did kick his football at a rabbit other day, he ran, got his ball and the rabbit was still sat there, about 6ft away from him. Guess he will never chase em - however he did chase a deer once Rolling Eyes Shocked He soon gave up tho, im glad! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 am

i went all funny seeing that lol. well done kia...and archie for supervising the entire event lol x
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 am

Yasmin wrote:
i went all funny seeing that lol. well done kia...and archie for supervising the entire event lol x
Typical bloke..leaves the hard work to us women.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 am

Aww looks at the poor wee rat, it looks all sad and soggy lol that's wot it gets for bing a wee minger anyways, well done kia for getting the wee minger and well done archie for watching her kill it lol!
Back to top Go down
missymoomin

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:19 am

omg, if my 2 came across a rat they wud prob get their butts kicked lol
Back to top Go down
roxiedog

roxiedog

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 am

Good work kia. Well done . Please forgive my ignorance, but is rat killing the norm in the UK?
When we lived on the farm it was a competition between the Amstaffs and cats to see which species could catch and eat the mouse before the other
Back to top Go down
http://www.taranduamstaffs.com
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 am

roxiedog wrote:
Good work kia. Well done . Please forgive my ignorance, but is rat killing the norm in the UK?
When we lived on the farm it was a competition between the Amstaffs and cats to see which species could catch and eat the mouse before the other
On farms i would say yes,i know a few people that lend their terriers to clear the rats.this rat was in my garden,i live next to fields so get quite a few,even had one in the kitchen.Personaly i would be gutted if my two didnt hunt and kill the rats etc,as they are terriers after all lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterOfDisasterKennel

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Congrats on their successful hunt. We had rabbits in my garden this summer and am please to say we have no more...These dogs are amazing at pest control thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Dixie chased and killed a pigeon the other day - although I was upset as the poor little birdy didn't stand a chance once she had it in her mouth, it's just natural instint kicking in.

But rats - YUKKY!

Lets hope she catches all the rats!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fit For Work..lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For Work..lol   Fit For Work..lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Fit For Work..lol
Page 1 of 1