BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you feed your bull breeds?

Go down 
+6
storminstaffs
pedro
Ali
Staffinating
toni
Tracie
10 posters
AuthorMessage

what do you feed your bull breeds? Empty
PostSubject: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 am

just wondered what you feed your beauties?

My Staffords are both fed adult Arden Grange, they have oily fish such as mackeral, pilchards or sardines in sunflower oil 3 times a week to help their coats.
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

Mine get fed a raw diet which includes...
Chicken,offal,heart,got a great butcher that i get all the meat from and he gives me everything from every animal that he cant sell for us to eat.Also chops it all up for me as i freaked when went in the bag and there was a pigs head just chopped down middle lol!
Also get fab bones and ribs from him too.
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 am

ATM Buddy is on Autarky Kibble (not the Gusto, although we have tried that) - quite a bit cheaper than his old JWB... at only £15-£18 for a 15kg bag.

He also has Diced Chicken Breast a few times a week.... (OH asks why i always buys so big box for a curry for the 2 of us ) Embarassed lol

He gets fresh meaty bones from the butchers too, chicken wings...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Staffinating

Staffinating

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 am

Burns chicken and rice which i used to buy from a local petshop but just ordered some from zooplus as they just started stocking it clown
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 am

Tess and spike are on hills science plan chicken & rice and luv it , i order their 15kg bags from zooplus aswell, it works out alot cheaper than buying from PAH
Back to top Go down
pedro

pedro

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm

DIAMONDS PREMIUM FOOD AND A CAPSULE OF OMEGA 3 DIARY , IT HELPS THE COAT AND KEEPS IT GLOWING.
Back to top Go down
storminstaffs

storminstaffs

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 am

mine are fed Barf which we get from DAF petfood
Back to top Go down
tb68

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 am

All of mine are on DR John's Gold for working and Sporting dogs With a pound of fresh meat. The overall condition imo to be gained is unbelievable. As its for working dogs it's VAT free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I feed Floyd barf/raw diet, i home make he's meals consisting of different recipes, beef mince, beef tripe, lamb mince, chicken mince, kangaroo mince, lambs necks, chicken necks, raw vegies, sardines.. snacks/ treats are either chicken necks, dried kangaroo tails, yogurt, purred fruit iceblocks,fresh mango, apple, carrots.
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 am

My 2 are on Luaths chicken or lamb with rice dry and Natures Menu wet and the NM smells lovely just like sunday dinner smells at times. They get a different flavour wet food everyday so not to keep it boring for them. Plus they get the vegs left over from our dinners.
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Arden Grange Lamb & Rice
Nature Diet
Sardines
Chicken Wings
White Fish
Livers/ Kidneys

Fruit & Veggies too.

x
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 pm

nikki wrote:
Arden Grange Lamb & Rice
Nature Diet
Sardines
Chicken Wings
White Fish
Livers/ Kidneys
Fruit & Veggies too.
x
How do you find the Natures Diet Nikki ??? My 2 were on that till i changed to natures menu but we had a lot of problems with the packaging with air that had leaked into the tubs so we changed.
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:23 pm

mitch_stu wrote:
nikki wrote:
Arden Grange Lamb & Rice
Nature Diet
Sardines
Chicken Wings
White Fish
Livers/ Kidneys
Fruit & Veggies too.
x
How do you find the Natures Diet Nikki ??? My 2 were on that till i changed to natures menu but we had a lot of problems with the packaging with air that had leaked into the tubs so we changed.

So far so good...I always struggle to open the bloomin' packet, so I'm guessing they are sealed well! lol

x
Back to top Go down
boxerbaby

boxerbaby

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 pm

i feed my pitty pup wellness core ocean formula and taste of the wild high prairie canine formula with roasted bison and roasted venison.. Very Happy
i may give her some raw in the future...
my boxer lives at my moms and is on wellness right now.. just hope she keeps him on it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you feed your bull breeds?   what do you feed your bull breeds? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you feed your bull breeds?
Page 1 of 1