BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? Empty
PostSubject: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Anybody heard of WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT.. the dealers name is wes lunn from derbyshire and he's just sold my friend a 11month old bulldog so wonered if anybodys heard of him ???
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Hiya Mitch, sorry can't help you with this one.
Long time no speak, how r u guys doing? All ok here, kids n dogs driving me up the wall n around the bend, lol.
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

All's good in the hood here, Lola's been at the vets as she's still limping after her season (she usually does this) so she's on painkillers and anti biotics and back in 10 days to do further tests on her, Roco, well Roco's Roco still mad as a brush, still chases his tail and is as needy as ever. I know Staffies are affectionate dogs but he's ridiculous at times, always right in your face or trying to get under your arm so there's at least 1 square inch of contact with him. The wife & boy are loving the warmer weather and the lack of visitors due to volcanic ash. Me i'm in Dubai working at the moment and not so enjoying the warm weather but off back to Doha tomorrow so again still in the hot/warm/sweaty weather.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:21 am

Hey mitch sorry to hear about lola's limp, keep my fingers crossed that it's nowt too bad, spike's to go in and get his other leg done now aswell, it never rains but it bloody pours, trust us to get a bulldog with really loose knees lol lucky enough the limp on it has now gone and we're really just waiting for his operated leg to get strong enough to support the other on getting operated on

Never heard of wesbullunn thunderbold either and nowt seems to come up on the internet when you search for it either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am

Bloody hell poor Spike Sad is Tess still averse to walking outside still ???

Out of interest whats the cost in the UK for examination, anti biotics & painkillers and an Xray ?? We just paid 42 euros for all that for Lola which i thought was quite cheap. Lola was in a mood for 2 days after it as she wasn't to happy been spun on her side for the Xray, she's down to 1 walk a day now and isn't happy about it at all and just glowers at the wife when she comes back in and ignores her.

The male bulldog my friend has bought is actually 13 months old, has a real bad case of cherry eye and cost him 1200 quid and is suppose to have 5 generation pedigree behind him, i did a search as well and couldn't find anything either, the bulldog is an all white and a lovely looking bullie but my friend has had problems already as he wouldn't eat and from what i can make out the breeder fed them on table scraps with a bit of dry kibble, would a breeder do this ?? I know we all give ours the odd table scraps (we do but a very limited number of things) but giving them full time ?? I'm just a little suspicious over this gentleman hence asking you guys, it may all be very innocent and this man be true and genuine but who knows. Anybody seen Lianne about as she might know.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

It defo sounds a bit suspect mitch, if it's got 5 generations then somet should of come up on the net, i've never seen lianne about anywhere for ages

as for tess she's back to running about in the garden again with her boomer ball but she prefers that to going out for walks

We were £138 for spikes x-rays but he had to be knocked out for them to x-ray his knees properly and £17 odds for a bottle of metacam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???   WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT  Pedigree ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WESBULLUNN THUNDERBOLT Pedigree ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: