BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen my first proper apbt in town!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

Seen my first proper apbt in town! Empty
PostSubject: Seen my first proper apbt in town!   Seen my first proper apbt in town! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:29 am

Last week I met for the first time, the only proper APBT I have. Muzzled, Neutered, cropped ears, the lot! But friendly as the next!

Shame they have to be tret this way. Surely the muzzle would make the dog more nervous and agressive, not sure Buddy and Stella would be so chilled if they had to wear a muzzle all the time! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Seen my first proper apbt in town!   Seen my first proper apbt in town! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:55 am

id have to say id be wary of a dog that was muzzled,, i think if you see one it jumps into yout mind that they might bite regardless of the breed and my 3 would hate to be muzzled i think it would send them nuts
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: Seen my first proper apbt in town!   Seen my first proper apbt in town! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:34 pm

If a dog is muzzle trained, then they are not bothered about having to wear one, It can take a while to muzzle train a dog though.

My dad's collie had to be muzzled for years...dirty little shit eater she was! lol

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen my first proper apbt in town!   Seen my first proper apbt in town! Empty

Back to top Go down

Seen my first proper apbt in town!
Page 1 of 1