BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali

Ali

Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour Empty
PostSubject: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 am

Cesar Millan
The Dog Whisperer UK Tour
Cesar Millan - Dog Trainer To The Stars, brings his global smash hit tour to the UK for the first time in March 2010.

Best known from his Four time Emmy-nominated hit US television show "Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan" Cesar will wow dog-loving audiences across the UK with his US Sell Out show in March 2010.

Using his natural gifts as an educator and as an entertainer, Cesar uses state-of-the-art multimedia accompanied by some friendly pooches to illustrate his unique concepts and ideas. Cesar will have audiences seeing the world through their dog's eyes and his "fulfillment formula" will change their relationships with their dogs forever.

Oprah Winfrey, Scarlett Johansson, Will Smith and Nicolas Cage have all had their dogs trained and balanced by US TV sensation Cesar Millan - and now you'll be able to witness his talents first hand as he brings his enlightening and hugely entertaining live show to the UK for the first time.

From Sheepdogs to Schnauzers, Poodles to Pomeranians, Cesar Millan will have audiences spellbound as he shares his amazing insights on dog psychology and how people can inadvertently play a role in their dog's "behavioural issues".

Tour Dates
http://www.ticketline.co.uk/cesar-millan-tickets
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 am

my BFs friend is going to this, think it was £75 a ticket. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 am

OMG a bit pricey but i suppose it's worth it to see how he does everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 am

I am going to the one at the o2 tomorrow night in London...

Looking forward to it, but knowing my luck i'll be seated in the bloody car park! lol

x
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 am

Sounds pricey but would have loved to have gone to one of the London ones. Tickets are sold out now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour   Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer UK Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: