BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dieting.... :)

Go down 
+3
Ali
nikki
toni
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

My dieting.... :) Empty
PostSubject: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:31 am

lol, going well so far, lost 10lbs last month! Cool

I did have a indian.... or 3 tho in the month. But still good I reakon!

Im pretty chuffed, although i aint lost a dress size yet but it will happen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Since I started working at the DT I have lost 2stone 6lbs..it's just fallen off me. It has anoyed the hell out of Kev though as I haven't done a single thing! haha

Well done you - you need a treat every now and then though or you would go mad!

x
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 am

WOW 2st 6 is good! Cool Best start eating cos u will dissappear before long Laughing

Id love to loose 3 or 4 stone, i was expecting to have achieved it by next year Shocked but at this rate i might reach it for summer! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 am

Well done you 2, my dieting has gone out the window, i 1lb on this week Sad but htere again for the past fortnight i've had a meal out with my mates, go-karting with liam and a mcdonalds after it, the kids had a chippy and i ate their left-overs Embarassed and it was gary's birthday on monday and i had another mcdonalds, with a mcflurry and birthday cake and sweets Rolling Eyes so i suppose 1lb isny that much to put on after all the crap i've ate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Well done and congrats ladies.
ive put of 4llbs in 2weeks,think its those damn Lotus bickys and too much pasta.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Well done Toni thats brilliant - what you been doing to achieve that - calorie counting or you following an eating plan - ive lost 12lbs and ive got llb to loose to reset my target weight - cos at slimming world if your a target member and want to reset your target you have to go down a half a stone before you can reset - so im hoping for next week - im right on track as im away next weekend and i had that in mind when i set out to reset the target.

Nikki youve done brilliant - how long you worked for dogs trust - you must be knocking up some miles walking all the dogs.

Ali im sure you will get back on track you have to have a treat now and again and things like birthdays etc always pop up - when im away next weekend the food is absolutely amazing - and ill be eating it too lol
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah I am calorie counting, as well as doing upto 4hrs exercise a day Shocked

But some days its as little as 1 hr, and thats walking the dogs.

I dont do workouts everyday, Nor do I go on my stepper or X-trainer, but I do every other day, get to the point where im literally dripping No But i know its worth it in the end. Smile
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am

Well done keep it up - 4hrs a day no thanks lol
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Well done guys Smile

I'm scared to get on the scales, lol. As for the 4hrs excercise a day Toni, me thinks me will pass on that one! Don't do excercise, other than walking the dogs n housework.
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 pm

TBH, the UPTO 4hrs exercise sounds alot worse than it actually is... Rolling Eyes

I can be out, upto 2hrs with the dogs thru the day, probably, say 1hr just storlling about, the 2nd hour brisk - by myself, no kids lol they moan when they get left behind.

1hr workout DVD, and its easy to clock up 2500 steps on the walker and 500 steps on the stepper. TBH, i cant tell no difference whatsoever.... wonder when these docs will bring out some miricle pills that drops u 2-3 dress sizes over night! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh and of course the housework lol , but it dont work up too much of a sweat lol!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 am

well this came to a stand still last week, and the week before, didnt shift shit all. Crying or Very sad But this week....

-6lbs! Cool Shocked afro
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 am

well this as kinda slowed a bit, but like I said to the OH, as long as the weight isnt going back on im not bothered. Had a bit of a blow out at weekend as it was my Bday, had mates round on Friday for a curry and drink, then family went out for a meal on Saturday and a few drinks.

Added a punch bag and a exercise bike to my ever growing pile of exercise equipment, suprisingly the punch bag knackers me more than anything else I have. Shocked

Lost almost 2 stone now. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 am

2 stone? That's brilliant Toni. The talk of exercise equipment frightens me though!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:09 am

Toni that's brilliant, your allowed to treat yourself especially with it being your birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

I lost 2 stones last week and it was easy

was out my shoe though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dieting.... :)   My dieting.... :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My dieting.... :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: