BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello ppl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 am

Yes i know i didn't enter the Xmas photo comp but got back from work late and taking pics of the dogs was the last thing on my mind, so hope you all had a good Xmas and new year, looks like you all had a good blast of the cold weather and snow. We was up the beach on Xmas day but it wasn't that hot to be sunbathing just a casual stroll with the hounds. The dogs each got a Santa sock and a big box full of squeaky toys which lasted about 1 day and then we was finding them all over the garden with them in 1000's of bits but it did keep them occupied for a good 18 hrs.

Lola's been in the vets twice since I've been home, once with an infection on her paw and then again for a split nail on her paw & cuts to her chin where her and Roco have been fighting over bloody twigs in the garden. Not serious fighting but i think Lola is trying to be alpha and little Roco doesn't like it one bit, so a bit of a power struggle really.

Apart from that everything is good in the mitch household, how about you lot ?? Santa bring your furbabies everything they wanted ??
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 am

Hiya mitch, glad your all well..

Were all doing good too, dogs still getting on ok. Although like Lola, Stella is trying to Buddy in his place, I have to stand up for him tho cos his that much of a pussy he lets her. Rolling Eyes

Glad to have u back, now gotta drag all the others back... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:25 am

Hey mitch, glad to hear yous are all okay, so far your the only one i know that went to the beach on xmas day, we were snowed in here lol poor lola glad she's okay now tho Very Happy
Wee spikey isny doing too good just now, his cruciate ligament is away, dunno if you read the post in the health section, so he's waiting to go through an operation for that, tess is doing great and so are the rats and the hamster lol!
Today is the 1st day since before xmas we're snow free cheers sean & liam were cheesing cause they were able to get out on their xmas bikes today as for spike and tess's xmas toys, well like lola and roco they only lasted minutes lol!
Great to have you back again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Hiya Mitch, glad all is well with you guys.
All okay here, especially now the bleeding snow has gone. It was a nightmare, everything came to a standstill, shcools closed, transport was cancelled/delayed. As ever the UK was not ready for a bit of snow. Dogs are fine, still as mad as ever. Sorry to hear about Lola.
Good to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 am

Sorry to hear about Spike Ali was it just the limping that give it away ?? As you can sometimes hear Lola's joints kinda "pop" when she stretches in a morning, not a loud pop and you have to be close to her but you can hear a sound.

Glad somebody else is having a power struggle in the house and not only me toni Very Happy

so you guys thought the snow was great for about 3 days and then got sick of it eh ??
Back to top Go down
kazzy

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

ive got a power struggle going on aswell milo still thinks he should be boss the twat that he is,, but he sure knows im the boss as when i tell him to behave he does for about five minutes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ppl   Hello ppl Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ppl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: