BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 am

Happy New Year everyone - hope your all recovered now and those that have snow isnt it beautiful - for now lol - weve been out its never been this deep for years here - dogs loved it but i forgot to take my new camera with me but i did get a video in the garden - new camera more pictures lol
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 am

weve got a light scattering here, but nowt major!

Im counting down to summer now!

Oh and started my dieting and healthy eating, the deep fat fryer is in the bin, slim fasts in the cupboard, LOADS of fruit everywhere, meal cooking now....

Oh am starving Crying or Very sad day 1! lmfao!

TBF, all ive had all day is an apple and a pint of water Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 am

Im back on my healthy eating and im stuffed lol - loads of fruit today - you need more than a pint of water an apple you wont loose weight by not eating - you need to eat Very Happy take it from one who knows lol

Snow about 6 inches deep here - was brilliant this morning with the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:13 am

The snow's like that here aswell susan, kids and dogs are loving it, got up this morning and it's snowing again

I'm on that slimming world diet, it's really good, i've nearly lost a stone on that, it's one of them that the more you eat the more you lose, it's just the way you eat it tho, red and green days with sins, it's the only diet i've managed to stick to Very Happy

you'll end up making yourself ill toni with just and apple and water
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 am

last night we had 2 chilli wraps each - home made of course with peppers Cool

Is slimming world, a club Ali? A paying group thingy?

Im going to hammer this what am doing for a month, to see if it makes any difference at all, then if it isnt, i will look for a different type as I know all diets dont work for everyone.

Tonight were having steak and veg, not exactly healthy but a difference to the usual Indians on a Saturday night Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 am

anyone know of an 'easy' keep fit dvd lol!

Just DL'd pump it up, I feel knackered looking at it Shocked

I KNOW i can do it, I just need to get back into it.... 8yrs ago, before Kaci cam along I was running Cross Country for Lincolnshire etc, so I need to get back there slowly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Steak and veg is really good toni as long as you cut off the fat, i go to slimming world every tuesday night for a weigh-in it's costs £4.50, here's the link for it you can also do it online aswell, have a nose on the site, there should be recipes and other stuff on it that you can look at without joining
http://www.slimmingworld.com/

that pump it up is brill i've got the 1st one of it, think there's a few of them out now
i got that "5 step fat attack" (her from steps does it) that i was gonna start doing when the kids go back to school, not too sure about the music and all that but the exercises look good, got that davina mccoll's one aswell but that really knackers you, think you have to be really fit to do it lol!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 am

I will have a go at the pump it up one in secret away from my OH, then ask him to join in once Ive mastered it, Laughing

Thanks for the link Ali, some decent recipes on there, my idea of healthy eating was eating rabbit food 5 days a week.

The steak was lurvely, all fat off, but always cut it off anyways. Very Happy

Will let u know hows I get on!

Oh and that slimming world, the only thing that puts me off is the 'weighing' do they announce how much u weigh infront of everyone? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 am

The one i go to you can just go, get weighed and come away, they never tell anyone what you weigh and if you stay for the whole meeting they only mention what you've lost, it costs £9 odds on the 1st day cause you get all your books then aswell and £4.50 every week after that, i know that if i didny go then i wouldny stick to a diet, it's sort of like an incentive to lose weight for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 am

ive lost 2kgs in 4 days Laughing

But its a start, ive also joined a dieting forum minimins and some of their beofre and after pics Shocked omg, makes me really wana do this! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

That's great toni cheers dinny want it coming off too fast either, the 1st couple of weeks you'll probably find you'll lose the most then it'll slow down a bit but that's good cause it's more likely to stay off that way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Its slimming world im at as well Ali - im at Target have been for 3 years now - i do want to loose more but im happy with the 2 stone ive lost - im trying the Extra Easy plan this last week as people at my group have had amazing results with it and you dont feel deprived of anything in fact to be honest i feel bloated and like im cheating lol but im not ive stuck to it really well since last wednesday which is my weigh day - i still weigh in even though at target as it keeps me on track and i do the weighing anyway lol so i dont like to let them down by not going.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 am

I usually do the green plan susan but i have done a few extra easy days aswell, bought a few really good recipe books from them and so far all the stuff i've made from them is lovely. I've not really stuck to it as much over the past week, our place was shut over xmas and new year and starts back tonight but i've got a night out tonight with my mates so gonna miss my weigh in so need to make sure i get back on track for next week, i've got 2 stone to lose aswell but like you once i manage to lose it i'll still keep going back that way i'll make sure it stays off for good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Well since i reacheed Target back in 2006 ive went every week and our class is always on over christmas and new year - which in a way is good as its keeps you on track - i did put a couple of pounds on after the christmas but i think ive lost that - will be weighing in tomorrow - i bought the new book last week - what new members would get - normally £5 but on special for £3 - oh and the class fee has gone up - 4.65 i think but as im target i dont pay as long as i keep 3lb over or under which is an incentive isnt it lol
I only got the book as there promoting the extra easy and they have done away with the mix to max and slim success - but i did try extra easy a while back and put on lol i dont think i did it right - i lost all my weight on the red days - but this last week just to shift those few pounds ive put on i thought id give this extra easy a go and its been good - will find out tomorrow what ive lost -

Toni they never say your weight in class just the loss and if you dont want to be mentioned you just tell them - i did weight watchers years ago and they only said the loss - i would doubt any slimming club worth there salt would do that - and if anyone gains at ours she will say youve had a little gain ,and says do you want me to say how much so if you dont want people to know then you just say -
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 am

i will try a club if this doesnt work, but its working so far - not slim fast now, but calorie counting.

OMG, woke up this morning, my things, stomach, arms, back are aching lol! Laughing

But still going to keep on with the exercise.

Im sticking to eating under 1200 calories a day but ive not gone over 1000 up to now. Cool

And using feelfit.com to give me personalised exercise plan, and myfitnesspal.com to count all calories I eat
Back to top Go down
kazzy

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 am

minimins is a good forum very supportive, ive been a member for years but not used it for ages as i keep falling of my diets ,,,my food addiction is crisps arggggggggggg but ive had a sickness bug at new year and gone right off them so it hope it continues then i may lose weight as the rest of my diet has always been relatively healthy
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am

I joined that feelfit this morning toni, the excersises are really good did my 1st lot with emma, that was a laugh cause spike kept trying to join in aswell lol! but at least that's me started on my excersises again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 am

Got weighed this morning at my class and ive lost 7lbs - obviously i wont loose that each week as i was at target but went out over xmas as we all do - im now under my target weight and delighted with the loss - i did the extra easy Ali and im gonna do it this week too - if i get some big losses i might consider resetting my target weight another half a stone down which is what i was aiming to do last year but it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:46 pm

That's brilliant susan, think i'll give the extra easy a bash and see what i can lose for next week, i've not set a weight target yet, i had 1lb to lose when i got weighed before xmas and i would of lost my 1st stone so keeping my fingers crossed that i've managed to lose it and not put loads on when next week comes. We one of the rooms in our local community centre so when it closed for xmas and new year we had no-where to have our meetings, last night's meeting got cancelled cause of the weather so keeping my fingers crossed that the weather gets better and we're back on again for tuesday
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 am

Hope its back on - i know what id be like if i didnt go lol just another choc lol it makes me stick to healthy eating and especially when your at target and not paying as you know i only have 3lb over or below and if i go over that i have to pay so thats an incentive to keep on track - our fees have gone up this year - i think its 4.65 - our class on wednesday was full i was surprised as weather was dreadful - we had about half a dozen new members. If the weather improves this week it should see the class in full swing about 60-70.

Our consultant is taking us out tomorrow night (the people that help her weighing and taking money, shop etc) shes booked a nice little italian - i said i aint sitting near you lol she said no worries there wont be any slimming world police there lmao

Be interesting to see what she picks lol
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:39 am

We were told that our fees would be up when we went back but it's still worth every penny, we had a party before we broke up for xmas, we all had to take in party food, no diet stuff allowed lol our group isny as big as yours susan, we've got around 15 of us that always stay for the full meeting and maybe around 10 that always get weighed and go.
Hope you have a great night out tomoz, i love italian, have something nice for me aswell lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1