BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pet Insurance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan

Susan

Pet Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Pet Insurance   Pet Insurance EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 am

Ive just had kashas renewal in for his insurance and its gone up £4 - thats a big jump i think - its with M & S and they want 20.99 a month - if i go online and do a quote its 16.48 - strange lol - ive looked around and can get same cover with more than for about £16 and then if i add milly hers drops also - is anyone with them or can you recommend anyone - i want 7,000 vet fees and cover for life of illness - my hubby said more than giving 20% online so i might go with them as it will save on both £10 a month.
Back to top Go down
jolsons blue boy

Pet Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Insurance   Pet Insurance EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Hiya Susan.Have you got a quote from petplan?I think they are the best for swift payment and have no exclusions on the policy which is what i look for most.They may be a bit pricey though.,Have you searched online?
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Pet Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Insurance   Pet Insurance EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:40 am

Hi Lianne - i did do a quote wit pethplan but they are as you say very expensive and there cover is no better tbh than the one i have with m & s - im going to have a shop around but the more than one which alot of people have was on paper cheaper however they have just introduced a new thing on the policy whereby you pay the excess plus 10% of the total claim and when the dog is 8 or 9 it increases to 20% of total claim - so that knocks them out of the running - ive heard from a few people on other forums who have insurance with them but with the renewal is this added expense - im better off at the moment staying with m & s as they cover for life of illness and ive got £7,000 vet fee coverage .

Stlill looking around though going to price up argos as someone mentioned them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Insurance   Pet Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: