BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disposing of Dog Waste?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

Disposing of Dog Waste? Empty
PostSubject: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 am

How do you get rid of yours?

I put mine into a bucket with a bin bag in, tie it up and put it in the grey bin, but after seeing something earlier - cant remember what, it was said that the binmen dont want it in any of their bins... Neutral

So how do you get rid of yours?

My BFs been looking at some kinda decomposting - or somets - bin on ebay, and vids on youtube, but dunno if they'd work... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 am

We use to have a dog toilet in the back garden till sean decided to jump on it and went right through the thing, poo knee high in poo and the bioactive stuff that you put in it lol! but they'e a right pain in the @rse, you've gotta dig a hole to take the bin, make sure there's proper drainage under it, use the bioactive stuff every week to break down the poo hose it out every few weeks OMFG does that no half smell the whole neighbourhood affraid and if you've got more than 1 dog it's double the poo to get rid of, the bioactive stuff is suppose to break the poo down but i don't think it use to work very well, the poo seemed to stay whole for ever scratch

now i pick up the poo in a doggy poo bag and put it in my bin, dunn o what i'll do with it if the binmen refuse to take it away, suppose i could always toss it over the fence into my neighbours gardens lol!
Back to top Go down
missymoomin

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:57 am

well not being funny, but is there anything the binmen DO actually want to take anymore??
jeeeez dont get me started LOL
i got a simple screw top plastic bin and when its bin day i empty it into a binliner (whilst holding my breath!!!!) and lob it in the bin.
if they start bein funny they are gonna end up with people leaving bags full of shit by the side of the poo bins on playing fields etc...oh the joys!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 am

I said to my OH that as long as its tied tightly in a bag or 2, they wont even know.

What do we pay taxes for anyways.... Rolling Eyes

Ali, that thing u used sounds about right what my OH was looking at.

Think I will just stick to what I do until they actually say something. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 am

We use poo bags (or rather nappy sacks), double bag them and bin them. Like you say Toni, how the hell will they know what's in there? If they want to rummage around and check, good luck to them! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 pm

we pick ours up in bags supplied by the local council and just put it in our bin dunno if were meant to or not but sod the lot of them thats where it goes lol
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am

I was talking to a couple of dog wardens and they says that when you pick it up and you can't find a bin in the park/street etc. then your suppose to take it home with you and dispose of it in your own bin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disposing of Dog Waste?   Disposing of Dog Waste? Empty

Back to top Go down

Disposing of Dog Waste?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: Health-
Jump to: