BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gino & Stuart arrested..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Gino & Stuart arrested.. Empty
PostSubject: Gino & Stuart arrested..   Gino & Stuart arrested.. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

aint heared or seen full story but been told these 2 have been arrested for catching the rat in jungle and killing it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Gino & Stuart arrested..   Gino & Stuart arrested.. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Mark wrote:
aint heared or seen full story but been told these 2 have been arrested for catching the rat in jungle and killing it.... Rolling Eyes

What a load of cods-wallop but yes its true

Quote :
Gino D'Acampo and Stuart Manning have allegedly been arrested and charged following allegations of animal cruelty during their appearances on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!

The News of the World claims that the jungle celebrities were arrested and questioned over an incident in which they killed and ate a rat. Viewers saw a group of the camp-mates tucking into a rat feast after they were struggling on their basic rations in exile camp.

Celebrity chef Gino had cooked the rat for his fellow campers and they had all enjoyed it. The popular Italian had cooked over 600 meals for the celebrities while they were in the jungle. He then went on to win the show and was crowned King Of The Jungle.

At the time of the killing, Gino told the Bush Telegraph: "I saw one of these rats running around. I got a knife, I got its throat, I picked it up."

The Australian RSPCA had apparently previously admitted that they were going to carry out an investigation into the killing and have demanded that the show bosses release all of the incriminating footage to them. ITV apparently confirmed that the pair are under investigation.

They released a statement saying: "Australian RSPCA are currently looking into an incident in which a rat was killed in the camp."

This is not the first time that the show producers have came under fire for their inappropriate use of animals. In the first week of this series, viewers were outraged when horses were used to enter the camp. The celebrities were inexperienced riders and the horses became very distressed.

During their three week jungle experience, the celebrities were met by many creepy crawlies and animals in their tasks. Show insiders have claimed that this rat may have been tame and one of the animals provided for the Bushtucker trials. This would explain why the rat was easy to catch and not afraid of the celebrities.

The source admitted: "There were rats used for the bushtucker trials and they were as tame as hamsters.

"They were used to human contact and not afraid like wild ones who would run away. The killing made for dramatic TV. But it's likely the animal was one of the trial rats."

Bushtucker trials are one of the main ingredients in the popular jungle show and these latest accusations could spell a nasty end to I'm A Celebrity.

Gino and Stuart could face up to three years in prison if they are found guilty of the charges. Both stars have been told to return to Australia on February 3 to appear in court.

The celebrity chef had been worried that because of previous convictions he would not be allowed to leave Australia, but police have now confirmed that he “can go home.”

So basically its not as scary as they make out and as usual its shite king
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Gino & Stuart arrested..   Gino & Stuart arrested.. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

id have done the same if i was starving lol[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gino & Stuart arrested..   Gino & Stuart arrested.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gino & Stuart arrested..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: