BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobile?

Go down 
+3
nikki
toni
Mark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Just woundered what everyone has got for there mobile phone..?? and good / bad sides?

I currentley have Nokia 5800 (tempory) Pretty nice phone.. easy to use takes ok pictures, videos good voice / sound recorder as well has some good aps... bad sides battery life span aint alot!! (yes on a full battery)

and some times it crashes only had it bout a week!!!... what everyone else got!!! (Yh... im nosey lol)
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am

My upgrades were 2 of those 5800s, i sold them to my bro and his GF cos they looked too complicated!

Must be getting old, I still perfer my old 6500classic!

Simple and smart looking. Not amazing in anything tho. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
nikki

nikki

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 am

I have the samsung tocco and I really like it. It's all touch screen, so can take a while to get used too, but it's nice and small and easy to use. The camera on it is also quite good too.

x
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 am

I have a Sony Ericsson K880for home i and quite pleased with it (over 3 yrs old now), takes a good picture has all the things i want on it, was going to get the new Nokia N97 or iPhone but as i very rarely take a phone with me whilst out (don't want work calling me) can't see the point of getting one now, if i was still into all that i probably would get the i Phone, for work i use to have a CECT wrist phone but whilst wearing it at home and Roco falling off the rocks into the sea went and did my lifeguard bit it doesn't work very well now, then had a CECT 5800 dual sim touchscreen but the microphone went wonky and it sounded to the person your ringing like you was a kidnapper with a very distorted voicde so thats in the draw now, after that for work i have a Motorola soemthing or other, So until i see another phone that i really want will stick to the Sony & Motorola.
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah I loved my old Sony... it was a w950i i think, a slidy one!

My BF has the K770i i think it is, quite old but solid and decent phone all round. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Lenore

Lenore

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 am

I have red Sony Ericsson G502 and i just love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 am

I have the nokia 5310 xpress music, i like it, it's really light and slim, easy to use, which i need lol! i never use the music bit on it tho loads of memory and it also came with a free memory card, needed that for all my pics lol!
I won't be getting a new one for a while yet, ionly ever upgrade my phones when the old one stops working and that's not very often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 am

I got our Matt the G2 on contract,brill phone he says,but too much stuff on for me.
Ive got the Nokia 5800,only cos i got it really cheap of a mate..lol,only use it for calls and txting.Did love my old Nokia music phone,think it was the 5300,was white/red and came out about 3years ago,it died recently Crying or Very sad .
Going to get another as cant get used to the touch screen,give me a old 3310 anyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile?   Mobile? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobile?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: