BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What scares you ???????

Go down 
+3
mitch_stu
Ali
Staff-n-Bull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

What scares you ??????? Empty
PostSubject: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 am

as it says on the tin, What scares the absolute sh*te out of you affraid
some people are scared of mice or spiders maybe a wee snake or two Smile
a strange one is the people that are scared of clowns clown affraid
Ali's is a funny one its called" the forth road bridge " she wont drive over it Laughing if you ask her she goes pure white pale lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 am

Yup gotta admit the forth road bridge scares me shitless affraid i wilny go anywhere near the bloomin bridge, even just the thought of it makes my stomach heave

and i'm also fierd of huge big spiders that watch every move you make when your trying to kill them affraid
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am

Just for Tarnia
What scares you ??????? Picture1
What scares you ??????? Picture2
and what scares me most is the wifes spending habits that puts the bee-jesus in me
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 am

you should have seen Ali's face when she saw this giant spider looking at her from the settee ........ affraid

What scares you ??????? Image492

she could'nt move ................ from laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 am

PMSL gotta say that was the biggest cutest spider i'd ever seen lol!
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 am

Shocked thats one BIG spider there fred, hope you got pest control in ?? or did they take Ali with them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Shocked thats one BIG spider there fred, hope you got pest control in ?? or did they take Ali with them Laughing

nah mate they widnae take her Wink mind you we still needed someone to hand out the cornetto's at the intermission Laughing so everyone's a winner bounce
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:35 am

Your a couple of cheeky gits, i'm tellin ya your both cruising norty lol!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Im scared of spiders, little things with wings, not too bothered about birds... but pigeons make me flinch Laughing

Oh and you's, I dont like the Humber Bridge... especially when its windy... plus I dont like heights and cant swim, so my fear too, is breaking down on there. Shocked Crying or Very sad

There is probably more but will update when I think. Its too early atm. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 am

Aww spikey looks so so cute Very Happy

Barton Bridge in Manchester scares me, must be a female thing with bridges. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am

affraid OMG im shit scared of tunnels, i get all sweaty, heart palpitations, i shake like a snake, get dizzy. I would rather take the long way around & not drive thro tunnels, the most fooking scariest tunnel that i know of is the tunnel under Sydney Harbor, it goes from Sydney city under the ocean bed to northern Sydney, give me the beautiful drive over the Sydney Harbor bridge any day, even the walk over the bridge is just so glorious & what beaut views also cheers
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:26 am

I also hate height and water think that's where the bridge part comes into it cause you can see the sea below as as you drive over it, Rolling Eyes
i learned to swim and dive into the deep end of the pool a couple of years ago to prove a point to myself about water but i'm still shit scared of water, i suppose it's a mind thing
Back to top Go down
Tarnia

Tarnia

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 am

It wasnt me that was scared of clowns Mitch it was Anita,
I'm not scared of anything, Im double hard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.brackensdogrescue.com/
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 am

Tarnia wrote:
AAaawww goddam it clown
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:58 pm

mitch_stu wrote:
Tarnia wrote:
AAaawww goddam it clown

LOL mitch trust you to get it wrong lol! pmsl

I canny find anita to get her on here sick
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Ali wrote:

Well its been a while since the gangs been together and i'm aging so the old memory is....... err my memory is........... hmmmm 11:30 i think lol!
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Ali wrote:
mitch_stu wrote:
Tarnia wrote:
AAaawww goddam it clown

Dont think it was Anita that was scared of clowns, she was a big fan of serial killers, horror films and had a full zoo in her home, she was scared of nowt Wink
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:04 am

im terrified of heights, i can actually freeze when im somewhere high i hate crossing walkways over motorways but sometimes i have to arggggggggg OH and kids all laugh at me.

And im going over the forth bridge 2moro glad it dont scare me being on there,, and quite a few years ago i went onver the humber bridge on a motorbike arggggggggggggg terrifying i tell ya lol
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 am

Heights never use to bother me but since i worked about 90ft in the air with only and 8ft x 3ft wide board to stand on and a harness attached it was kinda normal at the time, haven't done that job for a number of years so more cautious of them now, but come on girls your afraid of going over bridges ??? Thats just irrational lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

Have you been across the forth road bridge mitch, there's huge gaps along the sides that you can see down with only daft wires and a metal barrier to stop you falling over the edge and the bloomin thing is falling apart aswell affraid
i can go over any other bridge but not that one, i've been over the forth bridge twice since it's been built as a passenger, crapped myself both times but i've never ever driven over it and can honestly say i never will No
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 am

Use to drive over it every 2 weeks Ali on my way to Aberdeen, specially liked it whilst it was thick fog doing 90 mph lol! You wouldn't be suitable for them rope bridge things (indian jones stylee) that go across a ravine whilst i was in Cuba that sway in the wind, great fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Use to drive over it every 2 weeks Ali on my way to Aberdeen, specially liked it whilst it was thick fog doing 90 mph lol! You wouldn't be suitable for them rope bridge things (indian jones stylee) that go across a ravine whilst i was in Cuba that sway in the wind, great fun cheers

OMFG remind me NEVER to go to cuba then affraid
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 am

forgot to say what scares me, think it has to be going shopping with the O/H we always seem to spend double or more than we intented too ! a crowded shopping centre on a saturday afternoon is my idea of HELL What a Face dont know how you ladies enjoy it Mad
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 am

Staff-n-Bull wrote:
forgot to say what scares me, think it has to be going shopping with the O/H we always seem to spend double or more than we intented too ! a crowded shopping centre on a saturday afternoon is my idea of HELL What a Face dont know how you ladies enjoy it Mad
Must be a man thing then Fred, women + shopping = Double Trouble
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:51 am

Its even better when u men are with us, cos we dont just add one to the basket, we add a couple... and its on U! Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:42 pm

dont ask why but those road sweepers that drive on road... oh and pigens flying over me head :$ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scares you ???????   What scares you ??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

What scares you ???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: