BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone on Harringtons?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

Anyone on Harringtons? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am

As stella is happy on this, was looking at swapping Buddy too.

His not bothered what he eats, his not fussy at all. So wouldnt be hard.

It has less than 1% yeast and pretty good ingrediants.

What dya reacon?

Im not a food snob lol! BUT... im not going to give them crap. This is cheap... I seen it today £22 in Tesco for 15kg!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am

Never herad of it toni mind you if it isn't from a holistic supplier i won't give my 2 it, yeah i'm a food snob geek lol!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 am

http://www.harringtonsdogfood.co.uk/

Thats it... BTW, i'll reply to your PM soon. Just popped on, just nipping dogs back out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 pm

I've never heard of it toni but the site looks snobby to me lol! it's alot easier and cheaperif both of them are eating the same food Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

I personally do not feed it, but know quite a few people who do and they are all very happy with the results and the dogs are happy on it too...give it a go, nothing too loose.

x
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:01 am

Just got a small bag of that today when i was in asda, gawd should of seen my 2 eat it, they're taking turns about at the bowl and emptied it in minutes, they luv the stuff so gonna see how their poos are well spikes are and if he's okay on it i'm gonna start getting that for them, means i'm saving £30 odd a month on food for a 15kg bag so keeping my fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:40 am

Yeah buddy is loving it too, tbh, its the first food where his actually emptied his bowl. Shocked

Im glad his taken to it, cos its a real saving.

His poo's are fine, and less frequent I find. Very Happy

Hope Spike takes to it too.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 am

Glad to hear buddy luvs it aswell, so far so good with spike it'll prob be tomoz before i find out if it's gonna totally agree with him tho and we've also had a fart fee day aswell cheers
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm

cheers mine both love it and spike's okay on it aswell so tesco here i come cheers
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 am

how are you getting on with harringtons, ive changed mine onto it after reading the reduced flatulance pmsl thought it worth a try, they absolutely love it, just need to get to tesco to see if they have the big bags up here at min ive only been able to get the middle sized bags in asda
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 am

Same here kazzy, i went out to tesco and they only seem to stock the 2kg bags so just go to asda instead now for the 5kg bags and i buy 2 at a time, £12 odds for 10kgs is brilliant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 am

Thatsa bit crappy that they dont stock the big bags, it does say that if you cant find them on the site message them. They might do you some with free delivery? Worth asking? Very Happy

Oh and my 2 are still loving it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

I dinny mind buying the 5kg bags from asda cause 3 of them is still working out cheaper than buying a 15kg bag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:02 am

well the dogs are loving there harringtons and after finding that the tesco near my bro in law sells the 15kg bags i actually think i may be cheaper buying 3 5kg bags from asda rather than the 15kg one lol
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 am

Is it really, work it out and let us know. I went down asda other week when I was skint cos I needed some more, and the little bags were on offer, £2 each. So I grabbed a few of them, worked out it would be about £15 to get the 15kg. Shocked
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 am

yeah i cleared the shelves in asda of the small bags when on offer and if i remember right the 5kg bags were £7 so 3 of them is only £21 where as the 15kgbag in tesco was £23 so saving of 2 quid there lol
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 am

thats worth knowing, im rarely at Asda but will have a trek down at weekend. Cool
Back to top Go down
kazzy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:57 am

need to save pennies where ever we can lol
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:53 am

The 5kg bags are £6. 98 and 2kg bags are on offer for £2 just now in asda normally £2.96 so definitely works out cheaper than the 15kg bag from tesco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Harringtons?   Anyone on Harringtons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone on Harringtons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: Feeding-
Jump to: