BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Ali
Emma
valerievick
jolsons blue boy
Tracie
toni
nikki
mitch_stu
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 am

Well hello everybody cheers most of you know me anyway so Hi to Toni, Ali, Fred aussie flloyd, Nikki and who ever else i know but have missed out Razz

As most of you know i own a Staffie called Roco who's just over 2 yrs old, yes its a muzzle not because he's dangerous just because thats the law now in Spain, he's just practicing wearing it around the house to get use to it
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! SNV82475

and my little Bulldog girl Lola (not so little) who's 18 months old who i'll post more pics of soon.
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! 9525_1263469785228_1184244191_30830
One in her sun hat on the beach in August
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! 9525_1263470105236_1184244191_30830
Back to top Go down
nikki

nikki

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:30 am

Hello stranger!!!

Great to see you!!

What a pig that your handsome Rocco has to wear a bloody muzzle! Stupid law!

Lola is huge now!!! Last time I saw her I htink she was just still an ickle pup!

They are both looking great!

x
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 am

Hi Mitch, u all ok. Still working hard in the sun?

Dogs look good.

Bless Roco, at least he dont look too stressed with it. And LOLA... OMG! where the cute little puppy go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am

Hiya stranger,great to have ya aboard.
Fab pic,pair of cracking dogs you have,all grown up now.
i remember Roco as a wee pup,dont time fly.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am

From this
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! SNV80892
and this
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! DSC00282
to this
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! P1010818-1
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! 9525_1263470145237_1184244191_30830
Time does go quickly affraid
Back to top Go down
jolsons blue boy

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Hello Mitch hows you mate?Aint your girl grown.Nice to see you here.Edited cos my spelling is shite.
Back to top Go down
valerievick

valerievick

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Welcome Mitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.passion-staffords.com

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 pm

G'day Mitch.. hello its nice to have you here

OMG time just flys by so fast, both Lola & Roco have grown heaps since i last saw pics
of them both.
Your 2 are looking as gorgeous as ever loving
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Well thanks for all the welcomes ppl i'll post more when i have time but been busy at work for a change Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

hiya Mitch _Stu , your pair are crackers , how big is Lola now!!!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 am

Hiya mitch, welcome to the site, poor roco having to wear that daft muzzle but at least it isny bothering him he still looks a happy handsome boy and so grown up now aswell, and lola gawd she's got so big since the last time i saw her, luv the pics with her hat on, she's such a beautiful girl mitch in love
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Mitch welcome to forum great to see u here Smile
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 am

Hello again Mitch, how u doing? hello
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 am

Jools wrote:
Hey mark, ali and jools nice to be here, is this site going to actually stay open or it going to be another 1 yr wonder Question Razz
Lets tyr and keep this one open eh ??? no bickering about trivial stuff please Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:06 am

Hi Mitch, HOWZITGAWNBUDDY Laughing great to hear your all doing well mate, cracking pictures of your lot cheers
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Jools wrote:
Hey mark, ali and jools nice to be here, is this site going to actually stay open or it going to be another 1 yr wonder Question Razz
Lets tyr and keep this one open eh ??? no bickering about trivial stuff please Laughing

This one is definitely staying open mitch, me toni and tracie don't bicker Razz
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

Staff-n-Bull wrote:
Hi Mitch, HOWZITGAWNBUDDY Laughing great to hear your all doing well mate, cracking pictures of your lot cheers
Hey Fred hows it hanging ?? Haven't spoken to you in what seems ages, kinda missed you & the banter tbh *not man love Fred don't get all excited*. Hope we can get the rapour back again here. You still decorating ?? or is ali hindering your movements still ??

Ali i certainly hope this one stays open as was getting sick of moving from one site to the next and starting all over again.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Staff-n-Bull wrote:
Hey Fred hows it hanging ?? Haven't spoken to you in what seems ages, kinda missed you & the banter tbh *not man love Fred don't get all excited*. Hope we can get the rapour back again here. You still decorating ?? or is ali hindering your movements still ??

Ali i certainly hope this one stays open as was getting sick of moving from one site to the next and starting all over again.

PMSL mitch the decorating did finish, well sort of anyways, i started it up again on monday lol poor emma was moaning about wanting her room painted before xmas so i did it all by myself and all i'm asking fred to do is put up 1 shelf, i'd do it myself but it would end up all squint and everything would fall off it lol!
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 am

EH ! stop moaning minnie (god she paints one wee tiny bedroom and she wants a decorating award ) that shelf will go up when am ready upyours
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:57 am

Somebody mention awards ?? this must be yours then Ali
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! Award
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 am

mitch_stu wrote:
Somebody mention awards ?? this must be yours then Ali
YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! Award

Aww your so kind mitch, you know i'm gonna have to print this off, get a lovely frame and hang it above fred's bit of the bed so it reminds him of all the hard work i put into that bedroom lol!

and fred if you've no got that shelf up by the end of next week you'll find yourself sleeping with tess and spike norty pmsl
Back to top Go down
Staff-n-Bull

Staff-n-Bull

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 am

WoooHoooo nice one Mitch Laughing PMSL
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 am

Ali wrote:
and fred if you've no got that shelf up by the end of next week you'll find yourself sleeping with tess and spike norty pmsl
Not sure if thats a threat or a treat myself ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 pm

mitch_stu wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm tellin ya mitch it's definitely no treat especially with the way them 2 fart all night sick pmsl
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm

My god my 2 are terrible for it at the moment, we changed food recentley to Natures Menu and the beef & tripe which the love just affraid
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 pm

OMG tripey farts affraid my 2 dinny get near any tripe they're bad enough without it lol!
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:29 pm

mitch_stu wrote:
Ali wrote:

Lol, was gonna say the same myself n as for the farts Ali, think I'm immune to them myself. Zak has seriously had a problem with them this week, puts a new meaning to "silent but deadly"!
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Mitch nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
mitch_stu

mitch_stu

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 am

Hi Susan your dogs are looking well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!   YOO HOO its me !!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOO HOO its me !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: Newbies :: Introductions-
Jump to: