BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trick or Treat!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Just had my first one....

a lad with his coat pulled over his head....

FFS, make the effort! lol!

You lot had any yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Yup just had my 1st one aswell, not got a clue wot they were wearing but 1 had a white face, i was putting my washing away and liam answered the door, they both asked if he had any money Shocked and went away when he says nope Smile i canny believe they're going round asking for money tho
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

Not had any but got the sweets in for the little ones that come around - put them in a big box - didnt take long for my two big kids to help themselves so ive had to hide them till tonight or ill have nothing for the little ones - every year there are loads left over qs we dont get that many in our street - probably with me having older lads and my two end up with the leftovers in any case lol

I dont answer door after 8 - as the little ones never come at that time and its usually some 16yr old trying it on -
Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

im at my dads with my brothers and mark and the dogs. im such a miserable bitch iv put a sign saying PLEASE DO NOT KNOCK HERE BEWARE OF THE DOGS in the porch.

my bro danny whos 9 is going to a halloween party Very Happy hes dressed as a mummy

none better knock when xfactors on LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:49 am

PMSL yas, they can knock all they like when x-factor is on cause nobody will be answering the door to them, usually the beware of the dogs sign on our gate puts alot of the kids off here, it's only the odd few that know that the dogs are big softys that come Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:23 pm

im a miserable cow sat here in me dressing gown LOL x
Back to top Go down
katewoo

katewoo

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I got loads of sweets & choccy in, but Matt (my husband) ate flipping loads!!! Rolling Eyes I never went trick or treating when I was young and my Dad never answered the door either, but where I live now (which is in a close) there are quite a few youngens that come round. TBH I really enjoy cutting out the pumpkins for the kids and putting up some halloween decs. I also enjoy whatever sweets are left over, he he he! affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 am

I dont mind when its kid KIDS! but when it gets to 14+ they can get screwed! I mean my mum got one, and said one of them looked like an adult!

She took them the tub of chocs, and offered to the younger ones, then asked the older one expecting them to say nah your alrite, and it said.... id love a toffee apple! Shocked Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

Trick or Treat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat!   Trick or Treat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: