BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue Centers do a great job!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toni
Admin
toni

Rescue Centers do a great job! Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Centers do a great job!   Rescue Centers do a great job! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 am

We would just like to add our word of appreciation for the fantastic job that the rescue centres do in rehousing BullBreeds and Status dogs.

We decided to add this folder to our forum to help in and encourage our members to help in and when they can, to rehouse BullBreeds or even make a donation to the centres.

If you have any experiences of Rescues personally or recommendations to use, please post in here.

Thanks you very much.

BBU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
missymoomin

Rescue Centers do a great job! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue Centers do a great job!   Rescue Centers do a great job! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 am

i second with that...
i walk voluntarily most sundays for my local rescue, and have a gorgeous lil foster girl staffy at the moment, the rescues are either bursting with bull breeds at the moment or refusing to take more in because of the amount of them that are in need at the moment, its very sad and down to a lot of idiots out there that these gorgeous dogs are finding themselves in these positions...thankgod for the rescues that are doing all they can, otherwise i would have never found my 2 babies x
Back to top Go down

Rescue Centers do a great job!
Page 1 of 1