BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advent Calanders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:02 pm

I got a good deal on them from asda today, they're doing 2 for £3 and that includes the cadbury ones aswell, so i got 4 cadbury's ones, a milkybar one and a crappy high school musical one that emma wanted.
the milkybar's a spare one but i took it cause it was in the deal, either that or i was paying £2 for emmas HSM calander.

Asda are also doing a deal on the big tins of sweets aswell, they're down t £5 just now so got a tin of celebrations and also a tin of heroes aswell and this time they're getting well hid away for christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 am

The tins are £5 at Tesco too, advent calanders are same i think too. Selection boxes are/or was half price.... all gift sets... like the lynx boxs, bath sets etc, are half price or 1/3 off!

Loads bargains already. Cool

Oh and the beer is 24cans for £10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:16 am

I very rarely use tesco but might go and have a look to see what bargains i can pick up there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 am

Ali wrote:
I very rarely use tesco but might go and have a look to see what bargains i can pick up there Very Happy
I got a tin of Quality Streets,Roses and a huge box of milk tray and tHORNTONS CHOCCYS last week all half price. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:38 am

Thorton choccys was half price at Tesco too.... £12 down to £6 and Milk tray was £10 to £5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm

I luv thorntons toffee, especially the special/chocolate toffee but i'm no too keen on the chocolates, there again i dinny like any boxes of chocolates, i only like the orange and strawberry creams and turkish delight ones lol! so a box of chocs is totally wasted on me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 am

toni wrote:
Thorton choccys was half price at Tesco too.... £12 down to £6 and Milk tray was £10 to £5! Very Happy
tHATS the ones i got Toni,2 boxes of each lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

Aww tracie you shouldn't off lol! now me and toni know wot were getting for our xmas pmsl pmsl
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 am

Ali wrote:
Aww tracie you shouldn't off lol! now me and toni know wot were getting for our xmas pmsl pmsl
oops sorry hun,but i cudny resist and i ate your pressie lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 am

lol! PMSL like i says i'm no really into boxes of chocs, i only like the soft centred ones lol! i'd rather have a bar of galaxy anyday lol!
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

£2 a big bar at Asda!

Gawd, can u tell i spend too long at shops. Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 am

lol! think we're staring ot notice that now toni pmsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advent Calanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Calanders   Advent Calanders Empty

Back to top Go down

Advent Calanders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: