BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good luck tessa!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missymoomin

good luck tessa! Empty
PostSubject: good luck tessa!   good luck tessa! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am

my sweet pea isnt MY sweet pea anymore!
big smiles all round as she went to her new home this morning!
she will be spoiled and has a hunky staffy boyfriend, and i am not worried about her 1 bit....but i will miss my snorting lil piglet!
she is a fab dog and am so chuffed to have had her for the 4/5 weeks we have, i cried a couple of happy tears after she went but other than that i been a brave girl lol.
ill never forget her as she was my first foster dog, and a total sweetheart....the lil minx gave me 1 last snorting kiss (i will so miss those!)...and headed off with her new mum and dad wearing her snazzy new collar and lead....without even a glance back at us....bless her.
am also proud of my 2 babies, for sharing their home (ok so they didnt exactly have a choice!), and for sharing us without even a grumble...good doggies!
i have been promised pics so have my fingers crossed they do (iand ll be gutted if not!)
good luck tessa! IMG_1591
good luck lil tessa, there will always be a home here for u xxx
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

good luck tessa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck tessa!   good luck tessa! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:59 am

I'm really glad to hear that tessa now has a forever loving home and a boyfriend to play with aswell Very Happy you've done a brilliant job with her and it must be heartbreaking to let her go Crying or Very sad i know i couldny do it No but now you can look forward to getting your next foster xxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missymoomin

good luck tessa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck tessa!   good luck tessa! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am

ahh thankyou, it feels good, but wierd at the same time...i accidentally counted out 3 poo bags for our walk this afternoon...and it made me smile inside, but our walk was definitely a lil quieter...and as for the xfactor tonight..it just wont be the same without my lil friend! oh well, still have 2 lil pigs to snuggle!
hafta admit ill be wondering how she is in her new bed tonight!
but yes ill foster again 1 day, but not just yet x
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

good luck tessa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck tessa!   good luck tessa! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 am

AWW what fab news hun.Really well done for helping the wee lass and wishing her all the best in her new home..GOOD LUCK TESSA.
Heres a big hug from me,Kia n Archie-Boy for fostering and helping Tessa out,sure is one very pretty lady.xxxxxx cheers cheers angel1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good luck tessa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck tessa!   good luck tessa! Empty

Back to top Go down

good luck tessa!
Page 1 of 1