BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...

Go down 
+3
toni
Tracie
PHANTOM BLUE BULLET
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTOM BLUE BULLET

BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... Empty
PostSubject: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 am

HI, MY NAMES DEZ ( DEREK) I INHERITED BULLET FROM MY NIECE WHO BOUGHT HIM FROM A BREEDER IN LINCOLN. SHE WAS 17 AT THE TIME AND GOT HIM THRO THE INTERNET THINKIN HE WAS A LOW EXERCISE DOG, AND DUE TO HER WORKIN AT A STABLES COULDN'T GET HOME A DINNER TIME TO LET HIM OUT. SHE LIVED IN A RENTED HOUSE WITH A SMALL BACK YARD AND THOUGHT A TEN MIN WALK ROUND THE STREETS WOULD SUFFICE. SHE KEPT HIM IN A CRATE 18 HOURS A DAY AND HE WAS JUST MENTAL. WHICH I CAN UNDERSTAND BEIN LOCKED UP ALL THE TIME. I WAS LOOKIN AT GETTIN A HUSKY CAUSE I'M REALLY BIG INTO WOLVES. MY SISTER SUGGESTED I TAKE ON BULLET BUT I KNEW MY NIECE WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE HIM AND I WASN'T REALLY INTO SMALLER DOGS. BUT AFTER MY NIECE AND BULLET STAYED WITH ME FOR SOME NIGHTS I GREW FOND OF HIM. MY NIECE LEFT HIM WITH ME TO STAY AT HER FRIENDS AND HE NEVER LEFT, THANK GOD! HE IS NOW EXCELLENTLY BEHAVED AFTER GOIN TO TRAININ CLASSES AND SOME ONE ON ONE TRAININ OF MY OWN. HE'S AT THE INTERMEDIATE STAGE AND WALKS EVERYWHERE OFF THE LEAD EVEN DOWN MAIN ROADS AND SITS AT THE PAVEMENT B4 CROSSIN THE BUSY DUALCARRIAGEWAY. I TRUST HIM EXPLICITELY AND KNOW WHEN HE THINKS ABOUT STRAYIN. HIS MUSCULAR STRUCTURE IS UNBELIEVABLE AND ALWAYS GETS COMMENTS ON THE STREET OFF LOADS OF PEOPLE DAILY. HE SO GOOD LOOKIN FOR A BLUE STAFFI AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS!!! THANK GOD HE CAME INTO MY LIFE WHEN I WAS DOWN AND GOIN THRO A ROUGH TIME, HE ALWAYS CHEERS ME UP AND IS ALWAYS WAITIN WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK.. Very Happy I WOULDN'T SWAP HIM FOR ANYTHIN! HE IS NOW A PART OF THE FAMILY AND A PART OF ME. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND DOLLY, WHO IS MY GIRLFRIENDS DOG AND LOVE WATCHIN THEM PLAY FIGHT TOGETHER. HE LOVES GRABIN HER BY THE NECK AND DRAGS HER ROUND THE FLOOR WHILST SHE'S ON HER BACK. THEY ARE SO FUNNY TOGETHER.
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:46 am

Hi Dez and welcome to BBU.
Im afraid its not a uncommon story of people taking on Staffys and not relizing what care and attention they need.Cant really blame your niece though,its carless breeders thaT ARE TO BLAME.at least Bullet has you now,good on you for taking him in.
Would love to see some pics of the fella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PHANTOM BLUE BULLET

PostSubject: BULLET   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:50 am

THANKS, TRIED TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOS TO AN ALBUM IT SAID THEY'D DOWNLOADED SUCCESSFULLY BUT CANT FIND THEM??
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 am

PHANTOM BLUE BULLET wrote:
THANKS, TRIED TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOS TO AN ALBUM IT SAID THEY'D DOWNLOADED SUCCESSFULLY BUT CANT FIND THEM??
I would open a photobucket ac.its free.then upload your pics.
then on the 4th link down copy then paste into this box.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOM BLUE BULLET

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:05 am

OK THANKS. WILL DO. JUST THOUGHT I COULD DOWNLOAD THEM STRAIGHT FROM ME LAPTOP?
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 am

Hi Dez & bullet.

hello
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 am

Hiya dez & bullet, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi Dez & Bullet hello
Back to top Go down
valerievick

valerievick

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 am

hello
Back to top Go down
http://www.passion-staffords.com
missymoomin

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:20 am

hello hello xxx
Back to top Go down
Jools

Jools

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Hiya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...   BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE... Empty

Back to top Go down

BULLET MY BLUE STAFFI AND ME ( DEZ) OF COURSE...
Page 1 of 1