BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Idiots About

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 am

Cant believe this add,makes me wanna give them a slap.. mad mad
http://pets.uk.freeads.net/dogs/staffordshire_bull_terrier/2127715/mini-staffies/view
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 am

How cute are they... but... they are stupid for even breeding them. What makes em think they'll have the build of a staffy at a chi... whatever....s size!

Aint standard staffys small enough as they are without Xing them with a rat? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am

Gotta admit they're gorgeous but a staffy and a chihuahua, that's going a bit over the score Evil or Very Mad how do they know they have brilliant temperaments and will be brilliant with kids chihuahaus are completely different to staffies , they're really nippy wee things and i certainly wouldny trust anything crossed with one of them wi my kids, some people are totally off their heads Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Staffinating

Staffinating

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

O dear but seen worse i can remember seeing staffie x chinese crested before Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 am

Staffinating wrote:
O dear but seen worse i can remember seeing staffie x chinese crested before Rolling Eyes
OMFG.Why would any sane person do these breedings.
Bad enough idiots breeding staffys to staffys for money etc,never mind needless crossbreeds. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Idiots About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idiots About   Some Idiots About Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Idiots About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: