BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Netbooks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Netbooks.   Netbooks. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 am

Anybody got one?,
I bought 2 last nite from QVC,a really great price too as it was only launched at midnite on wednesday.They are only people that have them in blue and red too.
Plus you can get them on easypay where you pay intrest free over 3months,my mums been getting stuff from QVC since it started and has got allsorts and never had any issues.Just thought i would let you know just incase anybody was thinking of getting one.The link ive give is for Amazon but QVC should sell them again but not at the price i paid which was £299.94,their normal price will be £346 which is still cheaper than amazon,plus will probarly do on easypay again.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/ASPIRE-INTEL-250GB-WSVGA-WINDOWS/dp/B002C2FEWS
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netbooks.   Netbooks. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 am

Never bought from QVC, but my OHs mum has bought a few things off that 'bidtv' or whatever its called.

Decent looking lappy that. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netbooks.   Netbooks. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am

Ones for Matt as needs it for college and want him off my new pc tbh lol! he got a virus on his and still needs sorting out lol!
I got other for my mum,as she uses my bros lappy but its just died.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netbooks.   Netbooks. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 am

That looks like my old lapi, i had an acer aspire, it was a good lapi until laim got his hands on it and slowed the whole thing down to a snails pace with all the crap he used to go on, oh and i don't think it bouncing off the floor helped it either, poor thing died after that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shell

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netbooks.   Netbooks. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 am

we have just bought my little girl one for xmas, we got it from argos, it was reduce to 199.99 from 279.99 and its ok, they do it in pink, white or blue, it does what a normal comp does, just doesnt have a bit memory. or a dvd drive. but my little girl is only 8 so she wont really be using it for downloading stuff, so its just rite for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Netbooks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netbooks.   Netbooks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Netbooks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: