BullBreedsUnite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBullBreedsUniteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katewoo

katewoo

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 am

I was just wondering what sort of things people do to occupy their dogs whilst they're out. Question We have 3 dogs that are in seperate kennels that we leave with fresh bones from the butchers, (but he doesn't always have them) Rolling Eyes and a kong with either peanut butter or paste inside, but I'm looking for other things to occupy them. Basketball noidea Any ideas welcome please. Wink Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
toni
Admin
toni

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 am

Buddy sleeps when we're out but his never left alone for more than 3hrs tops, so doesnt get chance to get board. If he does, he can always chase the cats around for a bit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bullbreedsunite.niceboard.net
Ali

Ali

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:03 am

My 2 usually sleep when i'm out but i always leave plenty toys out for them to play with but i very rarely leave them for more that a couple of hours, recently tess has started to chew everything when she gets left, but when she does chew it's always 1st thing when i take emma to school and i'm only gone around 20mins tops and she's always okay if i need to go out after that she'll just sleeps beside spike
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:47 am

Its rare that my two are really left without somebody been in,but when they are left i leave them a kong filled with either tripe,veg or some of their raw meat that i blend and stuff the kong and then freeze it.Normally when we get home about 2hrs later they are both still busy with the kong.other times a good old fresh marrow bone does the trick.
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 am

I tried the kong with my 2 tess stands about watching spike do all the hard work trying to get the treats out and as soon as they pop out she eats them all and poor spike's left with nowt so i gave up on that lol!
Back to top Go down
Tracie
Admin
Tracie

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:48 am

Ali wrote:
I tried the kong with my 2 tess stands about watching spike do all the hard work trying to get the treats out and as soon as they pop out she eats them all and poor spike's left with nowt so i gave up on that lol!
lol! Poor Spike,but Tess has got it right really,,let the men work,and we reap the rewards. lol!
Back to top Go down
Susan

Susan

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

Lol go on Tess lol - i never leave my two together when i go out - one in the bedroom and one on the landing and they both just sleep - there only left 2hrs at most and i always say to them not be long and they trot off to their respective places lol
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 pm

LOL i tell spike & tess that i won't be long aswell and always give them both kiss on their heads and tell them to behave, they're usually both lying on the settee, as soon as i shut the front door tess jumps off the settee and up onto the chair to look out the window and i always give her a wee wave, sad i know but i canny help myself lol! and if she's not getting up to anything bad then she'll go back to the settee and fall asleep beside spike Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom   Boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BullBreedsUnite :: General Dog Related :: BullBreedsUnite General Dog Chat-
Jump to: